Midlothian Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midlothian Forum

A place to talk about Midlothian Scotland and more

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Water problem...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SamTyler

SamTyler

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Water problem... Empty
PostSubject: Water problem...   Water problem... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 pm

This is the reason why people in the Glencorse area have no water at the moment!

http://www.scottishwater.co.uk/contact-us/current-service-updates

Penicuik

20th February 2012, 13:16
EH26

As the result of a burst water main at Belwood Road customers in the Penicuik area may experience loss of water supply, low pressure, and/or discoloured water. We will have a squad on site shortly to carry out the necessary repair to this main. When supplies are fully restored customers may also experience some discolouration to their supply, this discolouration is harmless and will gradually disappear as the system returns to normal.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and cooperation.

If you require further information or assistance you are requested to call Freephone 0800 7310840. Our Customer Service Advisors will deal with your call as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Water problem... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water problem...   Water problem... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Thanks. I just checked with my wife and the water supply seems to be okay at the moment. However, I will keep an eye on it just in case the situation changes.
Back to top Go down
https://midforum.editboard.com

Water problem...
Page 1 of 1