Midlothian Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midlothian Forum

A place to talk about Midlothian Scotland and more

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LEADBURN INN NOW OPEN...AGAIN!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leadburn lady

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-08

LEADBURN INN NOW OPEN...AGAIN!!  Empty
PostSubject: LEADBURN INN NOW OPEN...AGAIN!!    LEADBURN INN NOW OPEN...AGAIN!!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:26 am

Hello everybody, Very Happy

Myself and the new team here at the Leadburn Inn would like to make it known that we are a new company and have re-opened the place as of 12th October 2012. cheers

We still have the Fantastic Kids Soft Play area, bounce as well as a newly decorated Bar and Restaurant.
We will be open every day from now on and can promise no more unexpected closures.

Our aim is to re brand the restaurant and launch a new steak and Grill menu around xmas, as well as running a new daily lunch menu and kids menu for the restaurant and soft play area.

There will also be a set 3 course menu that we will run all through December for over xmas. It is advisable should you wish, to start booking your tables for december as we are getting busier as people realise we are re opened.

We are taking bookings for large work xmas parties where there will be music, decorations, a champagne/cocktail arrival drink & the three course christmas menu.

As yet, we are undecided about opening Christmas day itself, but I will be updating our new forum regularly with new information and updates on our progress, on this matter and all other info you will require on Leadburn.

We are also hoping to get local talent in to the bar to perform some live music for us and bring some character and great atmosphere in the bar area. We will post dates its happening on here when they are confirmed. If you know anyone who would like to do it, get them to call the Leadburn, still same number, 01698 67 60 77 or Heather on 07795 389962 to arrange a jam.

We are still doing Kids Parties and are taking bookings for a fantastic new up and coming kids entertainer! Joshua from KIDNETIC will be joining us in the afternoon on the 24th November for a fantastic show of magic, party games, mini disco and other exciting things the kids will love! Laughing lol!

We do expect it to be busy and for health and safety reasons can only allow so many in soft play at one time. For this reason its a good idea to call HEATHER - 01968 67 60 77 or 07795389962 to book a place for this day. The age range for Joshua Parties are mainly 4-9 but obviously toddlers and babies are welcome as always.

We wish to let all in the local area know our status and that we look forward to welcoming all of you back through the doors in the very near future. I would also like to thank the locals that have continued to support us and put the good word out since we took over.

FYI Our opening hours for soft play over the coming winter months are as follows:

MON - THURS 10.30am to 5.00pm (last entry 4pm)
FRI 10AM - 6PM (Last entry 5pm)
SUN 12 - 6PM (Last entry 5pm)

These times will be in effect as of MONDAY 12 NOVEMBER.

The Bar and Restaurant area is open from 10am every day and we do hot filled rolls, teas and coffees in the morning and an all day menu (at present) from half past 11 right up until late evening.

We do take bookings but you are also more than welcome just to pop in whenever you feel like it.

We are also doing Sunday Lunch, 2 courses with a roast option, for a very reasonable £9.95pp.

Should you have any other questions or queries, please dont hesitate to call Heather on the numbers above.

I would also very much like to see or hear your comments/Suggestions and feedback from how we have done so far, so please let me know what you think!

I will do my best to respond to them ASAP.

Kind Regards

Heather & the Leadburn Team

Back to top Go down

LEADBURN INN NOW OPEN...AGAIN!!
Page 1 of 1