Midlothian Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midlothian Forum

A place to talk about Midlothian Scotland and more

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A busy weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2007-04-28

A busy weekend Empty
PostSubject: A busy weekend   A busy weekend Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:28 pm

It's been a busy weekend, but looking forward to going back to work for a rest Smile

Last Thursday I went through to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and
I heard the sound of running water in the dining room. I looked outside to see if
it was raining but it wasn't. It then dawned on me that it was coming from the ceiling
and water was pouring from the light fitting. Chantell was having a bath and I realised
that the bath must be leaking. It turned out that one of the seals where the drain plug
is had perished. Luckily I had the day off on Friday as it was my birthday. We had
to go shopping anyway, so I was able to pick up a new waste fitting. I've fixed it now so
fingers crossed. Yesterday we had to go to a Wedding so it was handy having the shower
working again Very Happy Coincidently I was speaking to my son who told me he recently had
the same problem. He lives in a flat though and his neighbour had noticed mould above her door.
Back to top Go down
https://midforum.editboard.com

A busy weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midlothian Forum :: The Lounge-
Jump to: