Midlothian Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midlothian Forum

A place to talk about Midlothian Scotland and more

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RIP Adam Montgomery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rubbereye

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-02-13

RIP Adam Montgomery Empty
PostSubject: RIP Adam Montgomery   RIP Adam Montgomery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:52 pm

I'm rather surprised that there's no mention here of Adam Montgomery's recent passing. Maybe it's just down to the small membership of this forum.

But anyway....... I for one am sorry to see him go. He did a great deal for Midlothian, and Penicuik in particular - a lot more that he was generally given credit for.

Thanks a lot, Adam! You'll be missed.

Back to top Go down
sybil

sybil

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adam Montgomery   RIP Adam Montgomery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm

aye ,Adam Montgomery wis a guid guy sleep well
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adam Montgomery   RIP Adam Montgomery Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 7:45 pm

I just found out about this the other day and I been kind of busy with other things. However, you are right, he has done a great deal for Midlothian over the years and I just noticed an article he wrote in the town crier which came today. He will be sadly missed by a great many people.
Back to top Go down
https://midforum.editboard.com
SamTyler

SamTyler

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adam Montgomery   RIP Adam Montgomery Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 4:52 pm

This would be a nice tribute though I won't be holding my breath as we know what Midlothian Council are like when it comes to things which will benefit Penicuik

https://www.midlothianadvertiser.co.uk/news/rail-ly-nice-tribute-planned-1-4701306
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adam Montgomery   RIP Adam Montgomery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Adam Montgomery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midlothian Forum :: Midlothian Local Issues-
Jump to: