Midlothian Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midlothian Forum

A place to talk about Midlothian Scotland and more

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
little_leia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-20

New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it? Empty
PostSubject: New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it?   New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:32 am

I drive through Loanhead most days and there is new buildings on Lasswade Road, past the turn in to Hunter ave, they look like houses and i have always been after a new build in Loanhead, does anyone know who the builders are and what they are to be?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MrBags

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it?   New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:24 pm

I've been told the build is called Loanhead Farm Steading and is by a company called Zinc Developments.

EDIT: Work is quiet today, so after a wee browse around the internet, according to the planning applications on the cooncil website it's 9 houses they are building there.

If you’re looking for new builds, I think Mactaggart & Mickel still have properties at their Woodlands development in Loanhead.
Back to top Go down
little_leia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it?   New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Anyone know if these houses in Loanhead Farm Steading have been sold? i cannot find any info on them at all but they look nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it?   New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New builds in Loanhead - Lasswade Road - what is it?
Page 1 of 1